Ayurvedic Kids Immunization (Swarna Prashan) on Saturday, 16th June 2018. Call 9620661661 for more details.
For ages 0 to 16 yrs
A UNIQUE METHOD OF POTENTIATING IMMUNITY AND INTELLECT.
Swarna prashan sanskar is one of the 16 essential rituals described in ayurveda for children. A special ayurvedic immunization program, Suvarnaprashanam is a safe ayurvedic combination which is beneficial for normal growth and development of children. It is prepared with pure gold in its bio-available form and other ayurvedic immuno-modulators and brain tonics. The medicine is given on the day of Pushya Nakshatra of every month to impart greater efficacy.
Who can take it: Swarnaprashan can be given to age group of 0 – 16 yrs. Good results are seen if given for atleast 24 months.
When should it be taken: Swarnaprashan is normally given on every Pushya nakshatra – an auspicious day – which comes every 27 days. The dosage when given on this day is said to bestow excellent benefits.
Doses: Administered Orally.
Recommended for 24 months or as many doses as possible till the child turns 16 (since complete mental and physical development is attained by this age).
Benefits of Swarna prashan:
- Increases immunity power and develops resistance against common infections that occur due to seasonal change and other prevailing infections. It also prevents children from falling ill very often.
- Builds physical strength in children and enhances participation in physical activities at the same time improving stamina for the same.
- Improves child’s intellect, grasping power, sharpness, analysis power, memory recall in a unique manner.
- It kindles digestive fire, improves digestion and decreases digestion related complaints. It also improves child’s appetite.
- It helps the body to recover faster in case of any illness.
- It guards children from various allergies.
- It protects children from ailments occurring during teething phase.
- It helps tone up skin color.
- It reduces temper, attention deficit, bed wetting and other psychosomatic problems, learning difficulties, hyperactivity, delayed milestones, etc.
Overall, it makes a child healthier. Children taking Swarnaprashan doses regularly can be easily distinguished by their remarkably outstanding physical and mental abilities.
Ingredients of Swarnaprashan:
- Swarna bhasma i.e. calyx of gold which is standardized according to modern parameters.
- Medicated ghee prepared with various herbs which are very good immune modulators and nervine tonic.
- Purified and fortified honey.
Click here to know more about the importance of the ingredients of Swarnaprashan.
[table caption=”Swarnaprashan Dates for 2018″ width=”450″ colwidth=”120|80|150″ colalign=”left|left|left” id=”SPDateClass”]
January, 3 & 31, Wednesday
February, 27, Tuesday
March, 26, Monday
April, 23, Monday
May, 20, Sunday
June, 16, Saturday
July, 14, Saturday
August, 10, Friday
September, 7, Friday
October, 4 & 31, Thursday & Wednesday
November, 27, Tuesday
December, 25, Tuesday