Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing.
It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
Once you are attuned to Reiki, you will have the ability to channel healing energy for the rest of your life.
Learning to practice Reiki healing could be one of the most life enhancing choices you ever make, bringing you new insights, deepening your self-awareness, teaching you personal mastery and giving you a completely new understanding of life, health, happiness and relationships. Whichever level the energy is working on, it can confer a deep state of relaxation and a sense of nurturing and peace.
As you learn Reiki healing, you may add a new dimension to your life including a new perspective on health and happiness.
Benefits of Reiki:
- One of the greatest Reiki healing health benefits is stress reduction and relaxation.
- Reiki helps bring about inner peace and harmony.
- Reiki also balances the mind and emotions.
- Reiki speeds up recovery from surgery or long-term illness.
- It enables you to make better decisions and live a more fulfilling life.
- Help to heal others unconditionally on many different levels.
- On the physical level, Reiki helps to relieve pain from migraine, arthritis, sciatica just to name a few. It also helps with symptoms of asthma, chronic fatigue, menopausal symptoms, and insomnia.
Reiki is not just a tool for helping others. Above all else, it enables us to find our true path in life and begin fulfilling the potential with which we were born.
All levels of Reiki are taught at Holistic care and cure. We offer a balance of both written material as well as practical hands-on training in all courses. There is no prior experience required.
Reiki is available for everyone to learn.
Click here to find out more about Reiki courses offered by Holistic Care and Cure